KerfuffleMach2KerfuffleMach2

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

darth mauls revenge darth mauls revenge

Not bad.

This wasn't that bad. Unfortunately, I feel that this song just doesn't translate well into this style of music. But you did well with what you could.

kairi6384 responds:

Thanks for being honest I like that and I hope you enjoyed my work^_^

_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_ _-={Machine of Judgement}=-_

Awesome.

Man, your songs are awesome. Very awesome. And some of them need to have flash made to them.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

Awesome.

This is really awesome. In my opinion, not as good, or catchy, as 1.2, but still great.

The Legend of Zelda - Rockin'! The Legend of Zelda - Rockin'!

This is great.

This is another example of how to remix video game songs the right way. You did an awesome job, man. Keep it up.

_-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_ _-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_

Awesome

When I hear this, I think of Roman slaves working to build the Colosseum. Then at about 0:38, it goes to slaves dropping from exhaustion at the end of the day, then at about 0:52, the camera pans over to the emperor overseeing the construction, followed by a zoom outward to show everything.

Yeah, the description wasn't that great, but that's what I see.

MaestroRage responds:

It was still your description and I enjoyed reading it. Though just description alone, it tells a tell as well. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

_-={A Warm Storm in Avalon}=-_ _-={A Warm Storm in Avalon}=-_

Brilliant

This song is genius, as is much of your work.

I personally feel that the title fits the song perfectly. To me, a warm storm is one that is kind of calm, not one with all of the lightning and thunder and wind. A warm storm is the kind where there is a lot of rain, some thunder, maybe some lightning, and that's it. Nothing sharp or sudden. And this song fits in with that perfectly.

MaestroRage responds:

aaah, I love those kinds of storms myself. Something powerful, but gentle, something unstoppable, but swift.

The purpose of this song was to illustrate such attributes to my tribe at TribalWars. I have stopped playing long since, but every day I remember those days, and it makes me a little sad that they had to stop.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Wind Waker Wock! Wind Waker Wock!

Not bad.

As I listened to this, I kept expecting drums to kick in at any time. This is a good start, but you could turn this into a longer and better song.

GallagherProductions responds:

you are totally right. i am actually still working on this because although at the time i felt it was completed. since completing my Sail Away piece i just feel it need ALOT of work. thanks for your response

Come Sail Away (Instrumental) Come Sail Away (Instrumental)

Nice

This is really good. You have a talent in this area. Maybe you should try this with other songs.

GallagherProductions responds:

i am going to work on a mix of the Batman 1989 theme. its shorter but i am going to see if i can make it the same style as this. i dont think thats really been done before (as far as i know)

Pirates of the Caribbean Dream Pirates of the Caribbean Dream

Not bad.

I wouldn't have thought to do this with just bells, but it works out. This is pretty good. I feel like the bass is lacking a little, but other than that it's good.

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

Best version possible.

I'm serious. I don't think you could do anything to make this song any better. Period.